Dienstag, 6. Oktober 2015

Airlie Beach and the Whitsunday Islands

Almost at the end of my Australia trip, I had the chance to live in the beautiful and cute Airlie Beach for a while. It’s unique charme is composed by the many boats by the harbour, the crystal blue water and the fact that it’s basically only one street that forms the Airlie Beach area. I had the best and most chilled time in Airlie that I spent with a friend from Norway, doing basically nothing all day than just tanning by the beach, cooking nice meals and laughing.
I also did a three-day-sailing trip through the beautiful Whitsunday Islands, from which Airlie Beach was the departing point. Booking the trip, I wasn't quite sure what I got myself into: Was it gonna be a big party trip or just a small and cozy boat with a few people? Would I get seasick? 
It turned out to be the best days of my Australia travels. With an incredibly nice group of about 30 people we went snorkelling, diving, stand up paddling, saw some dolphins and enjoyed the chilled and cozy atmosphere on the boat. We were a huge group of girls, and I made a lot of friends, mostly from Scandinavia, Germany and England with whom I'm still staying in touch.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen